Thursday, August 09, 2007

Final days......


This is Olivia's "mean" face.


Tomorrow is Olivia Grace's LAST day of daycare. I can't believe we're already at that point in her life. She is sssssooooo excited about starting "big kid" school as she calls it. I can't wait either although I know I'm going to be a wreck on Tuesday morning. :)

Man, the heat has been C-R-A-Z-Y down here lately! Today after picking the kids up, I threw them in the pool. Even the water was too hot to really enjoy....which sucks! So, being the awesome mom that I am, I let Cooper spray me and Olivia with the water hose. :) Trust me, it felt GREAT!

And speaking of being an awesome mom, I think I might take the kids next weekend to this new place that opened in Florence called Fundaygo - it has the big inflatable stuff that you see at fairs, etc. Should be really fun! I can't wait! They don't know it yet so keep it secret. SSSHHHHHHH..........

No comments: