Sunday, August 05, 2007

Asleep on the floor

On Saturday morning, Al and I packed up the kids and went to get our family portrait done. I can only say what everyone who reads this blog already knows - my kids acted NUTS. :) I'm so glad I don't have expectations anymore. Ha ha! Cooper wasn't feeling the whole "family picture" thing and whined and cried; Olivia REFUSED to smile for the poor photographer (and he tried sssooooo hard to get a crack out of her) and they just were bad, bad, bad. The guy *claims* he got a few really pics but we'll see. We go back on the 28th to look at the proofs. Cross your fingers! Oh, and to top it off, Al and I decided to go for the "casual" look in our pic....I wore jeans and nice shirt, Al wore khakis and a shirt and Cooper wore a cute little outfit that he would wear to church. WEELLLLLL....Olivia was not wearing anything casual. She INSISTED on wearing a nice fancy red and white polka dot dress. Leave it to Olivia to upstage everyone else........

This is how I found Cooper Saturday afternoon....he had fallen asleep on the floor watching Spongebob Squarepants......guess that hour long photo session took a lot out of the little guy!


How sweet is this? This is my favorite time of day!


Olivia after church this afternoon. She loves dresses!

No comments: