Tuesday, August 14, 2007

First Day of School

TODAY WAS OLIVIA'S FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!!! She had a ball and could not wait to go to school when she woke up this morning. We actually got there a little early because she was hounding me and Al to go ahead and take her because "it was time already". And once we got there, she jumped right out the car and never even looked back! Can you believe that? I actually held it together but I know tomorrow will be a different story since it'll be just me and her getting into our routine. My baby is growing up way too fast!!!!




This was her first day outfit....very cute with her brand new pink Rainbows on. Of course she would only wear them if the "matched" her outfit. LOL




Olivia's school.....I have to say, the teachers and staff have been absolutely WONDERFUL since Al and I toured the school back a few months ago. It's definitely like a little family here and so far, I really love that!




Cooper after Sissy got out the car. He wasn't so sure about going to nursery by himself but from what Dawn told me, he did great without Olivia. He'll be riding to nursery with Daddy from now on.

Tomorrow Olivia wants to wear her "party" dress so I'm anxious to see if she'll still want to wear that in the morning. She will definitely be the BEST DRESSED little girl in class because she has informed me that she *can not* wear the clothes she wore to daycare to big kid school. What an independent little girl! LOL


Oh, and Happy Birthday to our little friend Konal Webster who is celebrating his 1 year birthday today. Olivia and Cooper hope you're having a wonderful day today and wish you the best birthday ever! We wish we were in Atlanta to help you celebrate.







No comments: