Monday, August 20, 2007

Little Fish

Olivia and Cooper had a ball this weekend. Our niece, Loren had her 4th birthday party on Saturday and they had a pool and water slide out for kids. Cooper enjoyed walking around and playing in the "kiddie" pool with Louis while Olivia and Loren flew down the water slide and played. After *that* party, Olivia rode with Aunt Amy and Uncle Jay to our church's annual pool party and had a ball. Amy even told me that she listened to her and Jay - I was so proud! She is definitely a little fish these days! Every day when she gets home, the first thing she will ask is "Can I get in the pool?" and then that starts Cooper with "Me ride, me ride" because he thinks that if Olivia gets to play in the pool, he should be allowed to ride on the John Deere. LOL

My kids LOVE the pool and I can't wait for Cooper's party on Saturday. He's still sick and coughing but I think he's getting better....slowly but surely anyways. :)

No comments: