Friday, August 24, 2007

Ready to PARTY!!!!


Here is a pic of the cake I made for Cooper! I'm actually kind of proud of it after seeing it completely done. It was pretty hard though - much harder than the others I've done. I'm no professional but I think it looks pretty darn good if I do say so myself. :)

Cooper's party is tomorrow! Al took the day off and did SO MUCH around the house. I am so thankful for him! All that is left to do is clean up the house in the morning and clean out the pool. The kids should have a ball in the pool and on the water slide.

Come back tomorrow for some great pics of the party! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great! Can't wait to see it tomorrow. Hope you baked a sugar free one for me. =) Just kidding!

Beth said...

That looks great! I'm so glad you gave me your blog address...now I can add you to my stalk list ;-)

Anonymous said...

Another beautiful cake, M! I know the party was fantab too! Give hugs to the kids! Love ya! -JW