Monday, March 05, 2007

The interview Part 1

Well, I got a call today from Jennifer at Emmanuel. We (Al, Olivia, and myself) have our interview at Emmanuel on Wednesday at 12:30pm. AAARRRGGGHHH!!! I knew they said March, I just didn't realize they meant so early in March. I am so nervous that Olivia is going to act wild and NOT listen to me or her Daddy and these people will say, "you know what, here's your application fee back, we don't want her!" She's definitely smart enough to be there, I'm just not sure about her behavior! Ha!

So, has it really been almost a week since I last posted? Geez, I'm slack! Cooper has his 18 month check up on Wednesday as well and I'm anxious to see how much weight he's gained. He's so tiny to me, I may even talk to the doctor about what I can do to fatten him up. The kid eats like a horse so why is he so small? I'm just worried I'm not feeding my kid enough or something.

I'll keep ya'll posted on how the interview goes. Wish us luck that Olivia is on her best behavior!

No comments: