Thursday, March 08, 2007

18 months already



Can you believe Cooper is 18 months old already? Gosh, he's going to be TWO before I know it. *sniffle* We had his check up yesterday and he is 31 inches tall and 23 pounds. He's my little runt - STILL. Ha! But the doctor was concerned about his weight; she said as long as he was eating and was active, he was a perfect little boy. Which I already knew!
So, now my dilemma is what kind of cake to do for Ms. Olivia's birthday. She is insisting on having a pink cake, so I guess I will make a sheet cake and decorate it. However, she wants like 20 different characters on the cake, so I'm not sure what I will do. *sigh* Her interview for school is rescheduled for Monday morning so we'll see how things go with that. I'm keeping my options open for Thomas Hart or possibly leaving her in daycare for another year. We'll see though.
Oh, and I like to call the 2nd picture, "Monkey See, Monkey Do" - ha ha!

No comments: