Friday, March 16, 2007

The words of the day are.....

IMPRESSIVE and SURE. Here's each used in a sentence by our very own Olivia Grace.

O: "Mommy, that was IMPRESSIVE that she gave me chocolate candy."
and
Me: "Olivia, do you want some chicken nuggets?"
O: "SURE."
This word of the day may be used after EVERY single question you ask your soon to be 4 year old. It replaces the normal "yes, yes ma'am, yeah," etc.

Where does my kid learn this vocabulary? I mean, wasn't it just the other day that I was commenting on her usage of the word "actually"? And when is Cooper going to pick up on this stuff? I know I shouldn't compare kids, but man, Olivia was talking up a storm at his age. Oh well, he's my sweet little man. I guess he doesn't need to talk when all he has to do is point and grunt for whatever he wants huh? Although, Cooper can say ball, hey, bye bye, uh oh, blue....and that's all I can think of for now. I'm sure there are more and I'm just forgetting them.

Oh, and as I am typing this, Olivia came in asking for her play plastic scissors so she can "cut Poppy's hair". For those of you who don't my dad (aka Poppy), he's BALD. Ha ha!

No comments: