Monday, March 12, 2007

The interview Part 2

Olivia had her interview for Emmanuel this morning and she did pretty well. I was proud of my Baby Girl. She said her ABC's, counted to 10, talked about her brother, named all of her colors and shapes CORRECTLY. What can I say? I have a genius on my hands - ha ha! I would like for Olivia to get into their pre-school program, but I'm not stressing if she doesn't. There's always Thomas Hart to send her.

The weekend was perfect! My kids got to play outside and they loved it. Cooper learned how to drive Sissy's Dora 4-wheeler. He is the funniest thing to watch on that thing. He has to stand up to hit the gas and then it almost throws him off. But he loves it. I definitely think Al and I need to get him something like that for his birthday this year. Oh, speaking of birthdays, I think I may have found a place that sells Spongebob candles and Ariel stuff. So maybe, just maybe, I'll be able to make Olivia's cake after all!

No comments: