Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Yay for us!!!

So, Al and I are on Weight Watchers for Week 2. Let me tell you - the first few days on Weight Watchers is pure TORTURE!!! But, I do have to admit that it gets easier every day. And I think Al and I are really learning how to eat healthy for a change. I haven't had a single piece of chocolate in almost 2 weeks and I'm drinking water like it's going out of style. I do have an occasional diet Dr. Pepper to give myself a boost of caffeine. AAAANNNNDDD when Al and I did our weekly weigh in on Monday, Al had lost EIGHT pounds (go Al!!!) and I had lost THREE. :( Ok, so I'm jealous my hubby lost more but I am very, very proud of him. If I can be consistent with three pounds a week, I'm happy with that and I just might make my target of losing 35 pounds. Wish us lots of luck!

In other news.....Cooper is addicted to Olivia's Dora 4-wheeler. He loves to ride around on that thing! Nana said Olivia was driving it around at top speed w/Cooper hanging on laughing his little heart out. I wish Poppy had taken a picture because the image in my head is too cute! Oh well!

Oh, and no news yet if Olivia got into Emmanuel.....

No comments: