Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Suspense is killing me!!!!!



When is Emmanuel going to let me know if Olivia has been accepted or not? They are KILLING me! Everyday I run (ok, so that's an exaggeration) anxiously to the mailbox in hopes that I'll see the E letterhead, but *nothing*. You have no idea how bad I want to call up that lady and say "look, just be straight up with me here and tell me if you want her or not!" - ha! I have faith that she'll get in....no news is good news right?
Oh, Week 2 of Weight Watchers went well. I lost another two pounds and Al lost six. *eye roll* Again, I'm happy for my hubby, but COME ON!!!! I've lost 5 stinking pounds to his 14....it's just not fair. I'm just going to have to get lipo. :)
Aaaannnnndddd....Cooper is doing really well with only have his paci at nap and bed time. I'm hoping to 1. break him of this habit and 2. get him talking more by keeping it out of his mouth. Have I mentioned that my 18 month old son is addicted to Spongebob? Now that's a word he can say clear enough. Too cute right? Yeah, until he goes to the doctor and I have to him that's the *only* word he says....ha ha!

No comments: