Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Forgot something....

I knew there was something I wanted to blog about but kept forgetting! Olivia managed to con (although it's really not *that* hard) Nanny into buying her two "twin" babies the other week from Target. They are really cute but guess what Olivia named them?

Thelma and Louise!

How stinking funny is that? Of course, she doesn't know why everyone thinks that's funny, but I had to laugh when she told me their names. She is too much sometimes. Oh, and I called Emmanuel to ask if Olivia had been accepted. I think I royally offended the girl that answered the phone because I called not once, but twice. But come on, she first tells me she's sending out letters and I'll know something in 2 weeks? Well hey, that's not really fair because if you reject my kid, I want to be able to get her into another pre-school program. So, we had a little "disagreement" about that and she's promised to call me back. Of course I haven't heard a darn thing from her. And I probably won't. GGGRRRRR

I just hope that Olivia's name wasn't on the "accepted" list and got moved to the "rejected" side because I called and asked if there was any way they could let me ASAP. Oh well! I'm beginning to really not like this school!

No comments: