Wednesday, January 03, 2007

2007 is finally here


I can't believe it's already 2007. I can still remember sitting in 3rd grade and my teacher, Mrs. Ferguson (I even remember her) asking us to figure out how old we would be in the year 2000. 23 years old! I also remember thinking "wow, that's SO FAR from now!" *sigh* Here we are and it's 2007, I'm married and I have the two meanest little monsters in SC! :) I feel like such a grown up.....especially since I will turn 30 in November. That's a really grown up number isn't it?

So, as far as New Year resolutions go - I do plan on sticking to a diet and exercising. I'm even going to do my best to get Al on the bandwagon. I really would like to lose 30 to 50 pounds this year and keep it off. Having babies the last few years has just kept the weight on me and I don't like it. Wish me luck!

No comments: