Sunday, December 31, 2006

New Years Eve




Happy New Year!!!!!



I sure hope I can stay up until midnight to watch the ball drop but I don't have high expectations! :) I know for a fact that my children will be fast asleep!!!

As we came home from a fish fry with Jay, Amy, and baby Louis, Olivia saw our neighbors shooting off some fireworks.
O: I want to do that!
Al: I don't know baby, you're still too little for that.
O: I wanna watch them Daddy! *high pitch squeal that probably made my ear bleed a little*
Al: Ok, just for a minute. Next year when you and Cooper are older, we'll shoot fireworks.
O: I can do it now Daddy, I'm SIXTEEN years old! I'm old enough.

WHATEVER!!!! Where does my kid come up with this stuff! She is just too much sometimes! I think I heard our neighbor Lisa laugh out loud when she heard what Olivia said!


No comments: