Thursday, December 07, 2006

Color Blue - BLAH!!!

Olivia HATES the color blue. I don't know why and I don't know what has made her feel this way. I have all ideas that it has something to do with those thieves at daycare. I can't prove it, just a gut feeling. Ha ha! She refuses to wear blue shirts (although she will wear her Aqua Dora shirt because it's Aqua, not blue - see the difference?), and does not want anything to do with the color blue. There's a house down the road from us that has blue icicle lights and everytime we pass it, she'll say "Mommy, I hate those lights. If I could, I would pull those lights down!" How funny is that!

Her favorite color (unfortunately) is pink. She loves it - just about all of her clothes are pink or some shade similar to pink. There's no denying she's all girl. :)

No comments: