Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Daddy Daycare

Al is off today and the daycare is closed....so guess who is playing Daddy Daycare??? Ha! I've called Al a few times today and he has sounded totally stressed. :) Poor Al! I bet he is really looking forward to going back to work tomorrow. Ha ha! I hope when I get home today, I don't find my house in a total mess, but I'm not holding my breath. I have a really bad feeling about what *the boy* and *the firstborn* have done. It's really quite scary to be honest. :)

In other news, Nana and Poppy left today to go to Atlanta to see Martin and his new place. They are really excited so I hope they have a good trip. And I hope they can stay away from Olivia and Cooper that long! Nana tried her hardest to get me to let Olivia go, but I said NO! I'm sure Martin and Randy wouldn't want a wild 3 1/2 year old running around the new house. And plus, if you take one, you HAVE to take the other....they come in a pair these days. :)

Christmas is over and I'm so happy! Now it's the countdown for the New Year's.....I wonder if Olivia would be into fireworks? Hmmm.....

No comments: