Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Expensive

I had to take Olivia to the doctor this morning - her index finger that she burned a few months back is infected again. YUCK! Thankfully, it's nothing a little medicine can't cure!

Olivia is so funny though. I know I say this all the time, but it's so true! The other day her Daddy threatened to spank her. She turned around and said "You can't spank my butt because I have an expensive butt!" - How funny! But yet so true...she is an expensive little thing. I sure hope she marries a man that makes a lot of money. :) Man, is he going to be in trouble one day! Ha ha!

Cooper looks so grown with his hair all trimmed and neat. I do miss his curls though. *sigh* He actually looks like a little toddler now and not my baby boy. *sniffle* I hate haircuts! Oh well, I know I had to eventually get it trimmed....

Only six more sleeps until Christmas morning!!!! I can't wait! The countdown is ON!!!

No comments: