Thursday, December 14, 2006

Funny, funny girl

My daughter is so funny! Well, let me tell you the story.....

On the way home from daycare last night, Cooper was just talking away. I looked back and jokingly said "Cooper, what you talking about?" WWWEEEELLLLL.....Olivia busts out and says, "Mommy, Cooper says he wants to go play in the road." "Oh, he does does he?" "Yeap, he SURE does Mommy!" That is hilarious! And then, later that night, when they were in the tub he was doing the same thing and Olivia said "Mommy, Cooper wants me to put soap in his eyes!" I asked her if she was sure that was what he was saying and she told me "yes, he wants soap in his eyes." Of course, I didn't let her, but it's funny to me that everything she says he "says" he wants to do, usually involves him getting hurt.

Is my daughter trying to kill "the boy" or what? Oh, and if that wasn't bad enough, she decided to still a sucker from the grocery store the other night. I *saw* her reach for them at the check out line and I told her NO - but she still somehow managed to sneak by me, her daddy, and the cashier. I could have died when I saw her with that sucker when we got home. UGH - she's going to get me arrested before it's all over with!

No comments: