Wednesday, December 06, 2006

15 month check up



Cooper had his 15 month check up today. Has it seriously been that long already?? He weighs in at a whopping 21 lbs and is 30 inches long. Dr. T said he was right on target and perfect. Of course, I could have told him that myself. :) He did get three shots today but took them like a champ. I am so proud of my little man!
So someone tell me when December snuck up on me? Geez, I can't believe Christmas will be here in 2 1/2 weeks. I guess I better get on the ball and finish up my shopping. Santa is going to be very good to my little monsters so I can't wait to see their faces on Christmas morning! And Olivia is at the perfect age now where she really "gets" it. She loves to go look at Christmas lights and watch the shows on TV. It's really starting to get fun!
Now, if I could just teach her to behave.......

No comments: