Thursday, December 28, 2006

I'm such a dork

Ok, for future reference, I'm a total dork! I hardly ever, I mean EVER, get phone calls on my cell phone. Al and my mom are probably the only *two* people that ever call it. So today, I get a phone call and it's an 800 number. Strange....even stranger (is that a word?) - it was an Indian (red dot, not woo woo woo) lady asking about my cell phone. I told her to call Al since he was the primary....wanna know why she called? Apparently I paid another bill twice last month instead of paying Cingular! OOPS! Like I said before, I'm a dork. I better get my stack of bills off the counter tonight and make sure I have everything set up to be paid - PROPERLY. Ha ha!

In non-related Mandy is a dork news.......Olivia was upset that we didn't have snow for Christmas. Al tried to explain to her that it doesn't snow in South Carolina that often but as she pointed out "in all the movies it snows for Christmas!" - Yes, yes it does. But none of them are based in SC! Ha ha! I told her maybe next year Santa will bring her some snow. (I really don't mean it, I could care less for the stuff, but still, she's only 3 1/2!). Oh, and Cooper has an ear infection and is under the weather. Poor baby, you can look at him and tell he doesn't feel well. And I took Olivia back to see the doctor about her finger and it's still infected. Now Al and I have the wonderful and easy job of trying to push the pus pocket up to get the infection out. Sounds easy right? WRONG! I had to practically lay on top of Olivia this morning so Dr Bonnie could dig around in it. Not fun. I am not looking forward to my daily wrestling matches with Ms. Griggs! I think she'll probably win. Why is it that little kids are freakishly strong?

I guess it's better than losing a finger huh?

No comments: