Thursday, December 21, 2006

Just in case......

I don't get a chance to post anymore until next week Merry Christmas!!!!!

Santa is going to be at the daycare tomorrow and I sure hope they don't traumatize my son! He DID NOT like Santa the first time, so I'm not sure how he's going to take to him tomorrow. Olivia will do fine, as usual, but I am worried about my fella. Even with his big Sissy by his side, he was scared! I can only imagine how *well* that picture will turn out.

Olivia's finger is still red and puffy but starting to look better. If I could just teach her not to bite her nails, I will probably never have to worry about this sort of thing happening again. 10 days of antibiotic is a lot though! At least it's bubble gum flavored! Which with Olivia, I never have a problem with her taking medicine.....I wonder if that is any implication of a future problem? HHHMMMM.....

Oh, and why when I ask Olivia to behave, and she tells me "Yes Mommy, I will" does she immediately do the OPPOSITE when we get in sight of other people? Does she honestly forget that fast or is she that mean? And why has my son suddenly became Super Clingy Baby and can't walk or put pressure on his legs?

Can you tell I'm stressing? I need a beer, simple as that!!!!!

No comments: