Saturday, December 16, 2006

First Haircut


Cooper had his first hair cut today!!!

As you can tell by the picture, his hair was getting quite long. I wish I could say he took it like a champ, but he made a total liar out of me. He screamed, cried, and all but jumped out of his Daddy's arms. I have no idea how the lady was able to cut his hair at all! But now he has a new hair do and looks super cute. I just couldn't put it off any longer - some lady asked me how old "my little daughter" was so I knew it was time!

In other news.....Olivia spent the day with Nana and Poppy and they took her to Chuck E Cheese. Actually, they spent 2 1/2 hours there! I think Olivia must have played every game 15 times! She wanted to spend the night with them, but Nana begged me to tell her no. So I did. :) I really did miss her aggravating me all day. *sigh* I am such a softie.......

No comments: