Thursday, January 18, 2007

One of those parents

It's official! I've turned into one of those parents that actually follow through with their threats! Yesterday after I picked Olivia and Cooper up from daycare, Olivia was in a foul mood. I could tell she was going to be a handful the minute I saw her. So, half way down the road, she throws one of her little "Polly Pocket" dolls at me. I asked her why - no response. Told her she better answer. Still nothing.

So I threatened. I told her if she did not tell me now, that I would pull the car over and spank her tail. She just looked at me. CAN YOU BELIEVE??? I gave her one last warning and it did no good. I had to take action! So, I pulled my car into a vacant lot and I got out and spanked her. She couldn't believe it! Ha ha - Mommy 1 Olivia 100....I'm finally on the board!

Normally I wouldn't dare pull my car over, but lately, Olivia has gotten to where she will not listen to me at all. I had no choice really. Maybe this will keep her on her toes for a little while. We'll see.

Oh, and Cooper was laughing the whole time she and I were going back and forth. My kids are mean!!!!!

No comments: