Tuesday, January 09, 2007

For real?

Ok, so when Al and I picked up Cooper from daycare, I saw something that really shocked me! Cooper was standing beside a little boy that is only TWO months older than him and that kid TOWERED over him! It was really shocking! Now, granted, that kid is pretty big for his age but now I'm worried that my little fella is a midget!

For real?

Nah, I know he's *not* a midget, but Cooper is definitely small for his age. His 12 months pants are just beginning to fit and he's hello.....almost 17 months old. *sigh* There goes a football scholarship down the drain (go OHIO STATE!). Guess we could always look into helping him become a jockey or something. It was just so strange to see them side by side. Of course, that kid has a HUGE head and my baby is perfect. :) So ha ha on him.

Oh, and Cooper has learned a new word - ni ni which means night night. How stinking cute is that?

There isn't much going on other than that. Olivia is still 16 years old and can still do whatever she wants. But we're still best friends so I can't complain. :)

No comments: