Monday, January 29, 2007

17 months

Cooper will be 17 months old tomorrow. I can't believe how fast my little guy is growing up! He's learning so much (and tons of bad stuff from his big sissy no doubt) that I could just cry. I say that a lot, but I really mean it. I tear up just typing this stuff. I want my babies to be babies forever! Yeah, I know that won't happen but still.....

Anyways, Cooper has now learned to feed himself. He REFUSES to let me or his daddy, or anyone else for that matter, feed him anymore. He does pretty well with it but I just don't want to let go yet! I want, or rather, NEED him to be dependant on me for just a little longer. Olivia grew up in a flash and has been stubborn from day one so it has been so nice to have such an easy baby the second time around. *sigh* He goes back to the doctor in a month and I'm really anxious to see how much weight he has gained. He is finally fitting into 12 month pants (yes you read that right) and 18 month shirts fit him ok. You should see his belly after he eats - he totally looks like a little Ethiopian. No offense to any Ethiopians reading my blog.

Oh, and my daughter is a thief. She *STOLE* Gracie's BCSD sweatshirt from daycare today. I should change her name to Wionna. Ha ha!

No comments: