Friday, January 12, 2007

Already a teenager

Olivia got mad at me this morning. All because I told her she was 3 1/2 years old and not sixteen! Ever since she watched an episode of "Spongebob" where Pearl, Mr. Krabs daughter, is having her 16th birthday, Olivia thinks she's 16 too! (Come to think of it, the fact that I'm talking about a cartoon like I would a regular show is kind of sad! Although Spongebob can be quite funny at times.) Anyways, if Olivia doesn't like an answer you give her, she'll say "I'm sixteen years old, I can do what I want!" OOOOHHHH RRRRRREEEEAAAALLLLYYYYY! Oh, and while she's saying this - she's got her hands on her hips and shaking them back and forth. What a mean little girl! So, how old will she be her birthday? FOUR. Yeap, she's going from 16 to 4 by April. Oh well, I can't expect her to understand math right now anyways.

Cooper, on the other hand, has found a new love for playing on the bed. That's all the stinker wants to do these days. And luckily, he hasn't fallen off yet. :)

No comments: