Sunday, January 21, 2007

Cry, Cry, Cry

Oh my gosh, I feel like crying! I called Emmanuel on Friday and they are mailing me a packet for 4K pre-school. Is it that time yet?? I can't believe Olivia is already at the age where it's time for her to start school. I want to cry! I can already tell I'm going to be one of those mothers that boo woo the whole way to work after dropping their kid off at the first day of school!

I am excited that she's going to be going to school though. Al and I have debated over putting her school now or waiting another year but as smart as Olivia is, there's really no reason to hold her back. So, hopefully after I send in the application (it's so frigging formal, it's not funny), we'll hear back about having an interview, and maybe get her in. That would be great! So wish us luck!

No comments: