Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I hate resolutions

I think this diet is going to kill me! I've only been on it for 10 days and I already feel much more irriatable than normal. I have not had a piece of chocolate in forever it seems. I know, I know....it actually hasn't been that long but geez! And how much water do I have to drink.....ugh. I miss my Pepsi. I think I must be going through some major detox. Ha ha!

Anyways, sorry to talk about *myself* - ha ha! Those little thieves at daycare are becoming a bad influence on Cooper. He is now trying to bite whenever he has the chance. I had to pop him on the diaper the other night to make him stop. He cried big ole tears like I had beat him. It totally hurt my heart! He's got to learn though.....biting is bad! I bet it's that big headed baby teaching him all that bad stuff. :)

No comments: