Wednesday, January 24, 2007

One year anniversary

Hey - I've been blogging for a year! I started this blog one year ago TODAY. Doesn't seem that long. Man, going back and looking at some of my earlier posts, my kids have GROWN!! And, I think my blogs were funnier back then too. Is funnier a word? I don't know....I think I've lost some of my magic.

Well, in Griggs family news....Cooper did the funniest thing last night. He is fascinated with a broom - LOVES the thing. So, he was in the kitchen playing with the broom when he stopped, looked at me, pointed and said "NO Mama!" It was too funny! For the rest of the night he kept saying "No....No....No" He also learned the word "ball" too. It won't be long before my little man is talking in sentences!

I'll try to have so new pictures posted in a few days. I know you all are going through withdrawls. :)

No comments: