Thursday, April 30, 2009

Silence

Sorry for the blog silence - there just hasn't been anything going on right now. Olivia is doing well in softball and has her dance recital next month. She's ready to be done with dance...she's just not into it this year. Cooper is doing ok with t-ball....some days he enjoys it, some days he doesn't. Maybe he's too young for it, I'm not sure. He has a few weeks left and then is done for the year. I hope next year he'll be more into playing.
Olivia went to the doctor to have a growth on her chest looked at. I wasn't sure what it was and my mom didn't know either but it turned out to be nothing. Yay! Olivia is very aware of it though and hates it - although the doctor said it should go away on it's own. We'll see.
That's all the excitement I have for now....the kids have about 3 weeks of school left and then they are out for the summer. Time is flying!

1 comment:

Beth said...

I'm bad about reading and never commenting! Sorry!

Glad to hear that the growth was nothing...now you can focus on more important things though....SUMMER!!!