Monday, April 13, 2009

Magic Kingdom

My whole body hurts. Hurts bad. I can't feel my legs and feet went numb about 4 hours ago. LOL We got to the Magic Kingdom around 10 am and didn't leave until almost 8pm! Wow!!!! We've had a jam filled day! We started out in Frontier Land and did the Barrell Bridge and Tom Sawyer's Island. It was ok - not really my cup of tea but I think Cooper liked it. Then we went over to Mickey's ToonTown Fair and met Mickey and Minnie and all some of the Disney Princesses. Olivia and I had lunch with Cinderella and all the other Princesses and that was a TON of fun. Just me and my baby girl. She LOVED it. She and I met Ariel (which was ssssooo funny because she got so shy!) and her and Cooper rode a bunch of rides. I can't remember what all we did because we did SO MUCH. I mean, we didn't slow down any. It was crazy. Exhausting. Hot. Whinny. Fun. Crazy. Nuts. My kids loved it - they thrive on that. We'll probably go back to the Magic Kingdom another day.....there's still a ton of stuff we want to do. Here's some of the cuter pictures I took.

Cooper with his new "ears."

Olivia with her face painted. Cooper was too scared to do this.


The Castle. Olivia and I had lunch here!


Olivia with Sleeping Beauty.

Cooper at Mickey's house.

Check back tomorrow for more pictures! I think we are hitting Animal Kingdom and Universal tomorrow. I have tons more pictures posted on Facebook.

No comments: