Saturday, April 04, 2009

Happy 6th Birthday!

Happy 6th Birthday Olivia Grace Griggs!!!! We love you!
Today is Olivia's 6th birthday - I can't believe how fast these years are flying by. It seems like yesterday that I was having her and was a new mommy. Al and I were TERRIFIED, THRILLED, and just so in LOVE with our new baby girl. Those feelings haven't changed much! I used to be terrified that I wouldn't know how to take care of a newborn, now I'm terrified that she's going to be going to college and leaving me before I know it! We had her party at Skateland in Florence and it was chaotic, fun, hot - we had a ball. Olivia doesn't skate well but tries so hard. We are all exhausted. Totally exhausted.

Not so sure about the skates! =)


Loren =)

Love the smile Louis!

Olivia and Logan - Logan is her boy toy. They are going to grow up, move to the beach and be police officers. They have it all mapped out at 6!

Olivia and her BFF Ravea.

Her personal Barbie cake we got her this morning. It was a hit! She's been begging for one of these for months!

Daddy and Olivia

Mommy and Olivia


I can't tell you enough Olivia how much your Daddy and I love you! I hope I celebrate 99 more birthdays with you.

1 comment:

SCSthrnBell said...

We had a good time at the party! I hope Olivia had a very good birthday! It looked like she made out pretty well, LOL!