Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Animal Kingdom

We spent the day at Animal Kingdom today! At first I didn't know if we would really enjoy it, but man, it was a BLAST! Olivia says this is her favorite park so far! We did so much - we went and saw "It's Tough to be a Bug", took the Safari TWICE (which is a MUST do), went and saw Nemo and saw so many animals. We even got to enjoy a parade in the middle of the country we were in. It was a blast! The weather wasn't all the great - it was rainy but that didn't stop us at all. Check out my facebook for pictures. I would post them on here too but the kids and Al are in the pool and I'm going to go out there and soak in the warm water! My whole body aches. If you ever want to know if you're in shape - go to Disney. You'll know soon enough. Trust me!

No comments: