Friday, April 10, 2009

Leaving tomorrow!

We are heading out for Disney tomorrow morning. I'm not sure who is more excited - me or the kids! =) They were literally bouncing off the walls last night and were screaming "We're so excited about Disney World!" It should be a totally fun, exciting, exhausting trip. I will have Internet access at the house we're renting so I plan on posting pictures as much as I can. Olivia and I will be having lunch with Cinderella on Monday afternoon. She's so ready for it - we bought her a very cute Cinderella gown to wear to meet her. She also asked for an autograph book so she can get everyone's autographs. She is beyond nervous about possibly meeting Ariel and Prince Eric. They are her favorites. Cooper wants to meet Mickey and Donald Duck and is upset that HE can't have lunch with Prince Eric. They really should do stuff like that for the boys. Anyways, check back in a day or two to see pictures!

1 comment:

Aron said...

Can't wait for pics! Have FUN!!!