Friday, April 17, 2009

Sea World

I tried to post these yesterday but Blogger wasn't working! We went to Sea World yesterday - it was a BLAST! It is still, by far, my favorite place in Florida. You just can't beat seeing Shamu and all the other wild life they have there. Animal Kingdom is a close second though! I think the kids enjoyed both parks with the animals and stuff too better than anything - which only strengthens my case to Al that we should invest in a family membership to the zoo. =) We saw so much yesterday - we saw the "Believe" show with Shamu, saw dolphins, alligators, manatees, SHARKS, penguins, otters, seals, sea lions......probably more, I just can't remember. It was FUN. Sea World is expensive to get into to, but trust me, you have to check it out!

Olivia wanted her picture made with the strange, dolphin girl. I think Cooper was actually trying to feel up her leg! LOL

Shamu - we had awesome seats - we were in the soak zone but didn't get splashed thank goodness!

How cool is that?

There were four "killer whales" in the show at one....but they didn't have more than three in the front pool area at a time.


Have I mentioned I LOVE Sea World????


No comments: