Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter in Disney

Happy Easter Everyone! It feels so strange to be away from all of our friends and family this year, but we're having a blast. We haven't done an egg hunt YET, but we may get around to it some time today. The houses in the subdivison are right on top of each other so there really isn't room to hide eggs. And the little bit of grass we do have, seems to be a breeding ground for lizards. Ewwww. We're just relaxing today since the ride down yesterday was ssssssooo long. The kids didn't nap AT ALL so it was a tough ride. I almost lost it with Olivia asking me every 2 seconds "how much longer to Florida?" - UGH!!!! After breakfast we got up and played in the pool - for at least 4 hours! My kids love the water! Cooper looked at me and said "I want to live here forever!" - not me Coopey! I've also thrown some pictures of the house we're renting in too.
Olivia playing in the pool.

I love her snaggley smile! =)

Cooper in the pool - he stayed on the steps for about 2 hours before he got the nerve up to put a float around his waist and start swimming. Then I couldn't keep him OUT the pool!

I've always been a sucker for a blue eyed boy - girls watch out! He knows how to woo with those things!

There is an orange grove (is that what you call it?) right behind the house. We can literally walk to the trees and pick oranges if we want too. Of course, we HAVEN'T because we're scared someone will jump out and yell "HEY! Put down my oranges!" But how cool is that?

The Pool area of the house.

The upstairs bathroom. Of course, you've probably guessed that this is Olivia's FAVORITE room in the house!

The Peter Pan and Wendy mural on the wall in the living room. Very cool.

The house is really nice - it's 5 bedrooms and 2 1/2 bath. I think it's about 2300 square feet or something like that. So far we're really enjoying it. We start our Disney adventure tomorrow at the Magic Kingdom. We're doing three days at the parks and then Thursday at Sea World. I'm really looking forward to it, but I'm already tired just thinking about all the walking and stuff we'll be doing! LOL At least the kids should sleep well this week! I'll post more pictures tomorrow.

No comments: