Monday, February 02, 2009

Blog Block?

Could I seriously be suffering from "blog block?" NNaahhh....there just isn't anything new and exciting going on at the moment. I am trying desperately to find a "My Size" Barbie for Olivia's 6th birthday. I still have 2 months before the big day, but from what I'm finding, I'm going to need these 2 months to find one of those darn things! I knew I should have gotten the darn thing at Christmas time! Oh yeah, I can get it off of Ebay for an easy $100! No thanks! I mean, really...they sold in the stores for $40!

OH! Al had the NERVE to pull for Arizona in the Super Bowl. Can you believe that? Has he not learned in the 9 years we've been together that there are three teams I am loyal too no matter what? The Steelers, the Washington Redskins, and the Clemson Tigers. My husband doesn't know me at all. LOL He's very lucky there wasn't a wager because he would be owing me some major $$ right now. I think he pulled for them just to make me mad.....really I do.

No comments: