Thursday, February 12, 2009

What motivates people?

Am I the only one who thinks Nadya Suleman (octuplets mom) is crazy and out of her mind? I mean, I see online today that there is a "family" website....well, basically it's a home page where the only thing you can do it make a donation. www.thenadyasulemanfamily.com Am I the only one that thinks this is nuts? I mean, don't get me wrong - I think *everyone* is entitled to have as many kids as they want (look at the Duggars), but I think it's NUTSO for a woman to keep having kids just because she's delusional. My own husband came from a "big" family - big in today's standards anyways, he's one of 4 kids. I just feel sad for these little, tiny babies because honestly, how is this woman going to provide for her family of 14? At least the Duggars and Jon and Kate plus 8 can financially care for their brood. I don't know, I have such mixed emotions on this subject. I saw her on tv and thought she talked completely out of her mind. I know it doesn't affect me, but still - at least make a website that is more than a request for a hand-out.

I think I'm just in a weird mood today.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I'm afraid of having ONE kid, I can't imagine thinking that I could take care of eight, much less fourteen!!!!