Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Snow day 2

I am honestly amazed that we got snow AGAIN! And I mean, we got a good 2 inches this time! And wouldn't you know that the snow was *worst* this time than last time and they didn't cancel school until I was half way to work. I was not a happy camper (ha ha Katrina) that I had to turn around and go back to get the kids. 151 was HORRID....I had to drive 20 mphs and even fish tailed a little a couple of times. The back roads to Flo town were actually ok. So, the kids are enjoying yet another snow day. This time it's more fun because there is more snow on the ground. I attempted to make a snowman for the kids, but failed miserably. How am I supposed to know how to make a good, solid snowman when I've only seen snow about 8 times in my ENTIRE life. LOL

Cooper trying to run up the slide. He enjoyed the snow much better this time!


Olivia - I think she had just ate some snow here.......



Olivia first thing this morning - I let them run around in the front yard for a few minutes while the car warmed up. My gut told me to stay put at the house but nnoooo.....since when do I listen to my gut? LOL


Cooper


The kids doing what they do best - run around like crazy little chickens. =)

Enjoy the snow!




No comments: