Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine Dance at THA

You HAVE to laugh at Olivia's expression in this picture! I mean, is it obvious or what that she was NOT happy with me taking a picture of her and Cooper on Thursday? =)

THA had their annual Valentine Dance on Thursday. Olivia was sssoooo excited about it because she missed it last year since she supposedly had chicken pox (which I still debate that she actually did). The kids dressed up "fancy" and had a school wide party and all that good stuff. Olivia came home and was so proud that she and Logan actually danced together. Oh, if you don't know about Logan, shoot me an email - those two are sssoo funny. Cooper danced with Ms. Amber - he was so proud of himself! I love Valentine's Day and I really love how THA always has a good time with it.

My two favorite Valentines......


1 comment:

Kimberly said...

How precious!!! Hope you had a great V-day!