Sunday, February 08, 2009

Crazy!

Al and I took the kids to Chuck E Cheese tonight for a birthday party. It was CHAOTIC!!!! I don't like crowds, I don't like bumping into people constantly while trying to keep up with my kids who suddenly have the reflexes of tiny ninjas, and I certainly don't like other people's attitude in that place. *The kids* had a great time (which is the most important thing of course) but I was ready to leave there in like 5 seconds! =) Cooper has been begging us to have his party there this August and I really hope I can talk him out of it by then! LOL What is it about C.E.C that makes kids act totally and completely insane? The funniest part though was when the Chuck E. mascot came out - the kids all but attacked the poor guy. I, of course, steered clear of said mouse because I hate mascots and stuff like that. Something about those things gives me the heebie jeebies. =)~

Nothing much has been going on here - Al and I are debating on spending the night away at the beach or somewhere for Valentine's. I would love to do that but I always feel guilty for leaving the kids behind. They have been driving me nutso lately so I probably wouldn't feel very guilty right now! LOL

No comments: