Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Random Picture

Just a random picture of me and my friend Becky. She and I have been friends since grade school and she is totally crazy and I love her to death. We had a girls night out with some more friends last Thursday and we had a blast! Becky told the waiter that it was Michele's birthday so of course they sang to her in Spanish (we went to eat Mexican) and she had to take the customary picture with the huge hat on (sorry, my spelling sucks so I know I wouldn't spell that right!). I won't post any of those pictures because I know Michele would KILL me. LOL It was very fun, and definitely something I need to do more often.....Al and I neglect to spend time with our friends and ourselves very often - it was a well deserved, much needed break. Thanks for the good time Becky!



2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Becky!!!! Wow, ya'll both look great. I miss having fun in elementary school with ya'll :)Sounds like fun and I love Mexican, although I always wonder whether that birthday sombrero has germs from all the other people's heads! :) I haven't had to wear it yet...I think I will try to avoid that!!!

Mandy said...

Ha, don't you love my "fake" smile I'm sporting too? I can not smile on command for the life of me, it never looks natural! LOL