Monday, January 26, 2009

Report cards

I know I've been slack in posting this month, but there really hasn't been anything interesting to post about! The kids did get their report cards the other day. They are both doing really well in school! Olivia is just thriving in 5k - I swear that little girl is a sponge and just absorbs everything. She had checks and check pluses on everything. It's amazing to see her write complete sentences and read simple sentences. Al and are I very proud of her! Cooper got a good report card for 3K as well. School is a little more work for him, but I expected that. He's learning TONS but still needs to work on a few things like colors and shapes. I'm proud of my little man and very happy that he's come out of his shell and really getting into the grove of things. School was a big adjustment for Coop so I'm really anxious to see how the rest of the school year goes - I really think he knows more than he's letting on to his poor teachers! Anyways, it's terribly cold outside so everyone stay warm!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

It's so hard to believe you have little ones with report cards now!!! We are getting so old! :) Your kids are adorable and I'm sure you are so proud of how smart they are.