Thursday, January 08, 2009

Diamonds are a girl's best friend.

That statement is so true when it comes to OGG. She's high maintanence folks, I won't deny it. I have no idea where she got it from.....wait, yes I do, she got it from Nana. =)

Olivia's world at school revolves around diamonds. Example: they do "sentence builders" every week. Basically the student tells the teacher a sentence and they break up the words and have to put it together correctly at home. Olivia's really good at it too. But here's what her sentences are:

Did you know I have a diamond? (this week's sentence)

My favorite thing is a diamond.

I love diamonds and rubies. (What the hey?)

So, you get my point.....I just find it very amusing. And ironically, her birthday is in April so her birthstone is a DIAMOND. Of all thing. Perfect isn't it? I feel so bad for her future husband......I really hope he makes a lot of money - I can't fool her with these fake diamond wannabes forever! =)

No comments: