Friday, January 02, 2009

Happy New Year!

It's officially 2009! Wow, 2008 went by sssoooo fast! It was a great, wonderful, truly blessed year for us. I can only hope and pray that 2009 is as good to us as last year was.

We didn't do much for the New Year's. Al and I were both off yesterday so we basically spent the day with the kids. We didn't pop fireworks or anything Wednesday night because Olivia had a sore throat and was running a low grade fever. Thursday we did take the kids to lunch and watch football. Go Tigers! I know my boys lost but they played an OUTSTANDING game (which is way more than I can say for the other SC team that lost yesterday - ha ha!).

Anyways, nothing new to report - the kids go back to school on Tuesday so I'm really looking forward to them getting back into their routine. They have really enjoyed spending a week with their Daddy and now spending the week with Poppy (although Poppy is ready to go back to work now - ha!). I've been talking school up to Cooper especially since he's the one that doesn't like school that much. I really hope he doesn't give me a hard time on Tuesday. Mornings can be challenging when Al leaves for work before they wake up and it's just me getting them both ready for school. So, routine - routine - routine.

Happy New Year everyone! May you have a wonderful, blessed 2009!

No comments: