Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Dragon

I let Pam talk me into going to Zaxby's for lunch today. I didn't want to order my usual "House" salad so I decided to try the "Bleu" salad. (What can I say, I'm a wild one sometimes.) It's got crumpled up blue cheese dressing on it and all that good stuff. Well, the cashier asked me if I wanted "blackened" or "buffaloed" chicken on it. For some reason I suddenly felt *froggy* and told her to hook me up buffaloed. Big mistake. I should have known it was the wrong choice when she giggled at me. Never good.

When Pam and I sat down to wait on our food (she went the safe route and got the House salad - wimp!), I looked down at my receipt and saw where it read TONGUE TORCHER - in all caps just like that! Holy Cow Batman was it ever!!! Every bite of chicken - which was drenched in buffalo sauce, honestly I think they marinated it in that stuff - had to be followed by half of my sweet tea. I'm pretty sure I can do a wicked impersonation of a dragon right now. My husband would probably love that salad - and thank goodness my gallbladder is out now or I would be in PAIN.

Next time Pam, I'm getting the House. I should know by now that my wild woman days are over. I'm officially retiring her. =)

3 comments:

Beth said...

Hehehe, that's funny :-) Oh, and I'm glad to see someone else use the word "froggy" like that other than me! Everyone looks at me funny when I say it!

SCSthrnBell said...

LOL! I am so glad, for your sake, that your gallbladder is out.

Jennifer Burch said...

you are making me so hungry right now