Monday, July 07, 2008

Whatcha doing?

This is Cooper's new phrase. He says it all the time - and I mean ALL THE TIME!!! He's starting to slowly drive me totally insane. =) It's really cute *most* of the time, but at 3am when I'm suddenly woken by a 36 inch little cutie saying "wwwaaaaatttttccccchhhhaaa doin mama?", it's not so cute. Someone please tell me he will calm down SOON!

Anyways, Al and my dad put ceramic tile up around the bathtub this weekend. They did a FAB job and it ROCKS! Here's some pictures of before and after. Thanks Daddy for helping Al do this project! We love our new tile!

Before


Before


After - love it!


After


After

My dad and hubby deserve a big pat on the back for this job!

2 comments:

Beth said...

The tub looks good :-) I can't wait for Elaina to start saying phrases...although I might regret saying that soon! All I hear is "car! car!" (her favorite thing in the whole world) How have you guys been? Sounds like you had a good time on your beach trip! We're going the first week in August. I can't wait!

Aron said...

Wow! The tile looks great!