Sunday, July 20, 2008

Bathroom Disaster!!!!

I'm not sure if all my blog friends know this but - my son is a WILD MAN! I notice that Cooper has been a little too quite for my liking when he was supposed to be laying on my bed watching Spongebob and this is what I found when I walked in the bathroom in our room.

It was a MESS.....makeup was everywhere, trash was taken out the trash bin and thrown on the floor, he dragged a pair of pants in there, you name it, he did it. I swear, I honestly don't know what we are going to do with this kid!

He decorated the toilet and floor......

He did try to use my makeup sponge......guess he'll be an artist one day?


He managed to drain *ALL* my makeup all the bottle.


The devilishly handsome culprit.....


I just threw this picture of Olivia in the mix because I thought it was cute. I love those big brown eyes!

1 comment:

Beth said...

LOL! I'm glad that I don't wear makeup :-) That must have been fun finding that!