Thursday, July 17, 2008

Pictures

I forgot I had some more cute pictures to post of the kids! Sorry, it's been a busy day......Olivia had her 6 month check up at the dentist and had a GREAT check up! No cavities but Dr. Flowers did say she will probably lose her two middle bottom teeth soon, she's already got two permanent teeth in the back on the bottom so her permanent teeth should start coming in and pushing her baby teeth out. ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? Is my daughter really old enough to start losing teeth? I just sort of stood there and said "ok" - I didn't know if I should be excited or sad because my baby girl is growing up. And way too fast. Cooper, however, HATED the dentist (even though he wasn't there for a check up, he just came along) so I don't look forward to taking him for his first visit after his birthday.

Speaking of his birthday (which is about a month away), we went today and booked his party at The Play Zone in town. The PZ isn't much to write home about, but it serves the purpose and it's cheap. Can't beat cheap. =) Anyways, one more word of advice - don't ever go to get your oil changed by yourself when you have two wild kids with you. LOL

Cooper eating breakfast at the beach on the porch. Believe it or not, he could eat that whole plate of food and still come back for more!


Olivia getting eaten by a "roar"!!!!!


Cooper on the carousal.....he rode all by himself.


This is how Cooper wanted to drink water at the pool.....out of his water gun. Oh yeah, who ever invented water guns should be beaten with a wooden spoon. UGH.

2 comments:

Aron said...

I love your thoughts on water guns...

Anonymous said...

squirters - not guns. we gotta keep it clean for the kids. LOL the dentist is NO fun @ my house & konal hasn't gone yet ... hmm do you wonder why i've put that off?