Wednesday, July 30, 2008

It's been a bad few days

Sorry for not posting since Saturday! Olivia had a stomach bug over the weekend and I guess I caught it from her. I didn't feel well on Monday but went to work anyways (when am I going to start listening to my gut??) and ended up leaving early. Man, am I glad I did because I was so sick the rest of the day Monday and into early Tuesday morning. I have not felt that bad in a really long time! Thankfully I feel much better today and am back at work. Olivia is over it too but now my poor dad has the bug. Please pray that Cooper and Al steer clear of this mess. I don't think I can take another sick child right now! =)

I have some cute pictures of the kids that I will try to post tonight or tomorrow!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Hey Girl! I have been thinking about all of you'll! I'm glad you are all feeling better. I will be praying for your Dad and I hope he will be over that nasty bug Quick!
Angela

Aron said...

Yuck! Stomach bugs are the WORST! Glad you're feeling better!